Benefits of a Pella In-Home Consultation Boise, ID
So you are getting ready to get new windows or doors and your first thought is “Where do I even begin?” For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with a pro and discuss what products and installation methods will best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are many benefits to shopping from your home. It makes it more realistic to picture these products in your home when you actually peruse your possibilities while in your everyday environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment and style to give you the perfect recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time to communicate all of your questions and makes certain that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving forward. What takes place when you set up your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in Boise?
- You can look through a variety of product samples
- Our pros will take detailed measurements
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot quote
- We will talk about any financing options
Utilize your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the best partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are looking for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a number of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in business?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until installation day?
- How long do you estimate the installation to take?
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after installation?
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can see?
- What happens if I have an issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I go with your company?
- What discounts or financing offers can you offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.