5 Factors that Affect the Cost of Replacement Windows in Boise, ID
At Pella Windows and Doors, we recommend having an in-home consultation so we can help you find the right replacement windows to fit your home, your lifestyle and your budget. Because there are a lot of things that affect the cost of replacement windows, we’ve compiled these five factors for you to consider when you begin your search for replacement windows.
- Project size. As you’d expect, replacing just one window versus
an entire room, or even a whole house plays a significant role
in the total cost. Replacement windows can have
different benefits for different rooms in your home too, so you may want to prioritize areas that
may see increased exposure.
- Material. Whether it is vinyl, fiberglass or wood windows, Pella® offers a number
of products that can help meet your needs.
Each material has its own benefits, but comes with its own cost as well. Schedule
a consultation or stop by the Boise showroom to get a closer
look at your options.
- Features and options. If you want to add features to your new replacement
windows, they can affect your project cost, so keep that in
mind as you’re perusing the various selections.
- Style. You and your home have your own individual
style, and windows should reflect that. That’s why we provide
so many different window styles to choose from. Find the best match for your home and your budget.
- Installation. Many assume that installation for your replacement windows is a simple task as a homeowner, but many homeowners quickly realize how important expert installation is when it comes to installing replacement windows. Remember to factor this in to the cost of your replacement windows.