2016 Home Design Trends
With the expenses of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find classic looks that express your style in a practical way. 2016 is the year to bring back staple top trends for your living space.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a huge
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more understated,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a major trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Add the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling brave? Install
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are on-trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color palletes
are blah, think again. Add some character
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, oversized windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will provide you with an open feel to your space. Focus on minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, tailored to fit your desires perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 208-373-0002 or come to our Boise showroom to see how we can help fix you up with this year’s trends.